ALPINESTARS WR-3 GORE-TEX GLOVES - LARGE
Cold, wet hands can ruin a motorcycle ride. Keep your hands dry and comfortable on the bars of your adventure bike with these GORE-TEX, full length touring gloves from Alpinestars.
An all-weather touring glove, the WR-3 Gore-Tex® glove is both 100% waterproof and highly breathable, featuring advanced TPU molded knuckle protection housed within the Leather main body construction for robust and durable performance. Double wrist closure and accordion flex panels give the rider enhanced fit, security and feel.
- Technical Gore-Tex glove designed to be worn over jacket sleeves.
- Full Leather main body construction.
- Full upper and fourchette thermal insulation.
- TPU knuckle protector housed within leather construction .
- Alpinestars patented finger-bridge prevents finger separation and stops protection twisting around little finger in the event of a slide.
- Leather palm with PU reinforcement.
- Retro Reflective areas for greater night visibility.
- Leather accordion stretch inserts on all fingers and thumb for superior fit and feeling.
- New easy in/out lining with thermal backhand and reduced palm for improved grip and comfort.
- TPR finger stylus for use with bike navigation systems.
- Helmet visor wipe strip mounted on left thumb.